“People spend money when and where they feel good.”
– Walt Disney
WHO WE WORK WITH BEST (AND WHO WE DON’T)
Just like in life, there are things that work better together—and things that don’t. Good together—peanut butter & jelly. Not so good—peanut butter and mayo. You get our point. We aren’t going to try and dance a jig to get you to work with us. We’re either a good fit or not. But no hard feelings either way. We’re just practical like that.
A FEW QUALITIES THAT CAN MAKE (OR BREAK) WORKING WITH US:
WHO WE WORK BEST WITH:
- Are C-level, VP, Director, Owner, Principal, or a decision maker.
- Respect our mad skillz.
- Understand that we are NOT a non-profit (no matter how fun our job might look); therefore, we can’t afford to do stuff for free or give out homie rates.
- Have at least $10k to invest.
- Get that Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is strategic design. You recognize that your team will need to invest time into the project for the optimum outcome.
- Value our time like we value yours.
- Prioritize your return on investment and respect the creative process enough to get us what we need, when we need it.
- Are more interested in a long-term, strategic partnership instead of a one-time engagement.
- Trust our process and best practices. We’ve done this a few times.
WHO WE DON'T:
- Prefer design by committee and let the inmates run the asylum, rather than having a decision maker that can move things along when needed.
- “Have an idea” and want someone to just execute it.
- Are a “I’ll know it when I see it” kind of person.
- Want to art direct the whole project.
- Want everything rushed—your bad planning should not be our emergency.
- Not making yourself available or don’t make the project a priority.
- Have trust/control issues.
- Disappear halfway through projects.
- Are too busy to bother putting in the effort.
- Try and seduce us with “more” of your business if we give you a “deal”.
- Can’t handle honesty.
- Are offended by any of the above.